Located just off Interstate 5 and three miles southwest of the Snohomish County city of Arlington, Washington; the Arlington Municipal Airport is operated by the City of Arlington. The airport has two asphalt paved runways – 16/34 measuring 5,332 x 100 ft. and 11/29 measuring 3,498 x 75 ft. and covers an area of 1,189 acres.
AWO is a busy, well supported airport and is home to many corporate and decommissioned military aircraft, vintage planes, experimental aircraft, helicopters, gliders and ultra-lights. Like many small airports in Washington, Arlington has a strong military history. Built by the City of Arlington and dedicated in 1935 it later became a US Naval Auxiliary Air Station and was decommissioned in 1945. The airport is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Carrera Hangars LP builds and leases quality Aviation hangars. The hangars are located on the East and West side of Arlington Municipal Airport, Each building contains multiple hangar units in various sizes and designs. Each building is constructed on concrete floors with vapor barrier; steel hung rolling doors that are fully insulated, eight foot ballast lighting with ample electrical power and compressed air.
Construction Update: October 1, 2014
Building 2, located on the west side of airport, was successfully completed in the summer of 2014. We are in the beginning stages of construction on Building #3 with an expected completion date of spring 2015. Currently we are accepting reservations for hangars in Building #3 with a security deposit and a signed lease. Leasing documents can be downloaded below.
For additional information please email us at email@example.com or phone the
Leasing Office at 425-418-3923
To view our hangar lease information, please click on the link below.